Today’s post is sponsored by Milk Life. Hooray for milk!
We! Love! Milk!
And we like breakfast casseroles.
This one is packed with little golden flecks of potato, chili-spiced turkey that looks like sausage however much healthier, fluffy eggs, milk, garlic-sauteed-spinach, and a handful of cheese so there simply is no other word however love. ❤
You understand when you discover a breakfast or breakfast dish that simply sings its tune to you so well that you simply can’t assist however wish to get up in the early morning? How it’s borderline improper however covertly amazing that you would even wish to get up exclusively for a food? That’s this.
I imply, possibly I’m being too apparent here. Perhaps it goes without stating bcz I have actually never ever understood velvety potatoes, garlicky spinach, spicy turkey, and a couple of handfuls of cheese to do anything besides sing me a superhappy early morning tune.
Bjork has actually been getting on kicks with healthy consuming practices recently ( more veggies, more protein, no sugar, that example) whereas in some way I have actually been most likely get on kicks with simply food in basic (more breakfasts, more cheese at breakfast, more breakfasts, and a couple of more breakfasts). However him being on these kicks has actually been in fact sort of remarkable for me because convicting-amazing sort of method since recently I see him consuming all this protein and after that recognize that gosh, possibly I need to be consuming more protein.
I imply, like, should I be consuming more protein? And does this have protein in it? Yeah, I’m quite sure I require more protein.
Bjork is on to something with the protein thing since protein at breakfast assists begin your day with energy and focus which is MUCH required round these parts to prevent the glossy things that lure me throughout the day (well hi once again, Facebook) plus proteiny breakfasts like this one can assist you remain fuller longer so you’re most likely to adhere to a healthy consuming regimen. Win! Professionals now advise getting 25-30 grams of protein at every meal consisting of breakfast, and I can genuinely state that I do discover a distinction in how I feel throughout the early morning when I am deliberate about not sugar-bombing my life with a few of the normal breakfast suspects like pancakes and cinnamon rolls and … I’ll stop.
However as if you required any of that as inspiration for this egg potato cheese spinach scenario. I formally guarantee to right in this minute to never ever make/post food that is healthy without in fact being good-tasting, alright? I consumed it, I enjoyed it, I felt great that it remained in line with my early morning health objectives, however buddies. This is simply great.
I have a couple of concepts for when you might make this:
General message being that I hope often soon (!) you delight in a delighted breakfast with this breakfast casserole, an 8 ounce glass of milk (includes an additional 8g protein like a manager), a coffee for the vibes, and the snuggliest blanket. If you have a fireplace to complete this scene, you win at life.
clock clock iconcutlery flatware iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart strong heart strong icon.
Creamy Spinach and Potato Breakfast Casserole
Breakfast Casserole with sausage, eggs, potatoes, spinach, and cheese! Super simple dish that’s prepared in thirty minutes and high in protein.
- Prepare: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a little 3-cup casserole meal or ovenproof frying pan with nonstick spray.
- Turkey: Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium high heat. Include the onions and saute for 5 minutes or up until soft and aromatic. Include the turkey, chili powder, and onion powder. Brown the meat up until completely prepared and fallen apart. Transfer to a bowl and reserved.
- Spinach: Include the staying 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan and lower the heat to medium low. Include the garlic and sage. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Include the spinach and stir up until wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and reserved.
- Eggs: In a blending bowl, blend the eggs and milk. Include the prepared turkey, spinach, potatoes, and Mozzarella cheese. Stir up until integrated. Transfer to the casserole meal. Leading with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake: Bake for 20-25 minutes or up until the top is golden brown and the casserole bounce back when touched. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: breakfast casserole, spinach and potato breakfast casserole, spinach casserole
Today’s post has actually been sponsored by Milk Life.
Load More Remarks.
Check Out Complete Post https://pinchofyum.com/creamy-spinach-potato-breakfast-casserole .