What could be much better than drinking on newly squeezed lemonade throughout a summertime sundown? Drinking on lemonade made with blueberry and lavender and surged with vodka, that’s what! Sweet blueberries, which remain in season in late summer season, mix magnificently with tart lemons and gently flower lavender. Unlike many lemonade dishes, this one does not need lots of sugar. It’s merely the very best.
I found 2 methods to make this beverage. Which one you pick will depend upon what type of lavender is offered to you (fresh or dried). It’s truly simple to muddle up some lavender for one beverage, or brew tea for a complete pitcher of lemonade. Scroll down for the dish!
Blueberry Lavender Hard Lemonade
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Overall Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 mixed drink 1 x
- Classification: Mixed Drink
Blueberry lavender lemonade with vodka is the ideal mixed drink for summer season nights. This purple beverage is sweetened with agave nectar and genuine blueberries. There are 2 methods to make this, with fresh rosemary sprigs or by making rosemary tea with dried lavender (if you are utilizing dried lavender, you’ll require to make your lavender tea beforehand so it has time to cool). Please taste your lemonade as you go and change appropriately. I choose tart to sweet, so 1/2 teaspoon of agave was plenty for me, however do not hesitate to include more. Delight in!
Per mixed drink
- 15 blueberries
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar or easy syrup (or more, to taste)
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka (I utilized Tito’s) or gin (Hendrick’s recommended)
- 3 sprigs of fresh lavender and 2/3 cup cold water OR 2/3 cup lavender tea made with dried lavender (see directions)
- Lots of ice
- If you are utilizing fresh lavender (which is simpler): In a mixing glass, completely muddle the sprigs of lavender with the blueberries. Squeeze in the juice of 2 lemons, include agave nectar and vodka.
- Amount To 2/3 cup cold water (basically to taste). Utilize a fork to blend the agave nectar into the remainder of the liquid.
- Fill your glass with ice, and stir with a spoon.
- To make tea rather: Include one to 2 teaspoons of dried lavender per cup of warm water. Let high for about 5 minutes, and pressure out the lavender. Let cool.
- In a mixing glass, muddle 15 blueberries. Squeeze in the juice of 2 lemons, include agave nectar and vodka. Utilize a fork to blend the agave nectar into the remainder of the liquid.
- Amount To 3/4 cup of tea to your beverage. Taste it as you go and do not hesitate to dilute it with water if you discover it the lavender taste is too strong. Fill your glass with ice, and stimulate your lemonade with a spoon.
Dish influenced by the blueberry lavender mojito in Market-Fresh Mixology and a lavender lemonade we made at the vegan dining establishment I operated at this summer season.
▸ Nutrition Info
The info revealed is a price quote supplied by an online nutrition calculator. It must not be thought about an alternative to an expert nutritional expert’s suggestions. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
Do not miss out on other fresh beverages in my summer season mixed drink series: gorgeous red bell, strawberry smash, rainier cherry mojito, watermelon cucumber cooler and cucumber caipiranha, peach mojito and raspberry daiquiri.
Check Out Complete Post https://cookieandkate.com/blueberry-lavender-lemonade/ .